DSDPlus Redownload DSD+ FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi_reach

Premium Subscriber
Hi Don't know where to ask
But I lost a hard drive with my dsd+ FL on it
So went to the original email to re download but the url is dead
Any ideas on how to get the download again have the original email and the zip password
thanks if some body can help
ps fired of a email to where the email came from to see if they can help no answer yet
Cheers

Reconrider

Go to the dsd website, find email, email that email and wait 48 hours. Make sure you use the same email that you used to buy dsd and it will go quicker

IU0LFT

Hi Don't know where to ask
But I lost a hard drive with my dsd+ FL on it
So went to the original email to re download but the url is dead
Any ideas on how to get the download again have the original email and the zip password
thanks if some body can help
ps fired of a email to where the email came from to see if they can help no answer yet
Cheers
Hi hi_reach. lt seems normal that it is impossible to download an old release.... try to download the file with the same URL you received and substitute the last 3 number with 368 , like https://www.dsdplus.com/dsdplusuploads/FastLane/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2p368.zip( should be the last release) the problem is the last release contains only the changed file and not all ones....

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
If he downloads the free version and installs it, then he can upgrade with the base files and update link from above. Don't forget you will also need to change the driver using Zadig on the new hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.