Repair Inquiry for BCD386T

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFEL1972

My portable was having problems with the reception and i thought that it was the antenna so i bought a new one from SCANNER-MASTER and i still continued to have the same issue . . . so i opted to open it to see what was wrong and i noticed that the piece to the antenna that is attached to the circuit board is not connected ...

is there a place i can sent to get this fixed ... or anyone locally in the CUMBERLAND COUNTY, NJ area have the skills to repair said issue ....

also, during my *STUPIDITY* in checking what was wrong ... a little tiny black wire attached to the board in the middle came off .... can someone please help ... :(

the radio turns on ... it still scans ... i hear local freq ... its just the trunking systems i am not getting clear ...

Any and all help is greatly appreciated ....

thanks
Michael

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
My portable was having problems with the reception and i thought that it was the antenna so i bought a new one from SCANNER-MASTER and i still continued to have the same issue . . . so i opted to open it to see what was wrong and i noticed that the piece to the antenna that is attached to the circuit board is not connected ...

is there a place i can sent to get this fixed ... or anyone locally in the CUMBERLAND COUNTY, NJ area have the skills to repair said issue ....

also, during my *STUPIDITY* in checking what was wrong ... a little tiny black wire attached to the board in the middle came off .... can someone please help ... :(

the radio turns on ... it still scans ... i hear local freq ... its just the trunking systems i am not getting clear ...

Any and all help is greatly appreciated ....

thanks
Michael

I live in Cumberland county also, I have noticed that the NJSP trunked system has been scratchy the last couple days on all three of my scanners. As far as repair in this area I don't know of anyone in this area but most send there radios back to Uniden for repair. There may be a wait involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.