RH96 Control Head Remote Kit - First Look

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaskel

Premium Subscriber
anyone know if there is somewhere i can download the aussie version of firmware for the UBC-RH96?? cant find it anywhere!

K4APR

Just a quick update! We have a few last straggling orders that still need to be filled and shipped. We are working on it and should have those shipped by next week. Sorry for the long delays, once again. It seems I might have too many irons in the fire at the moment, but I am in too deep to back out of any of them :)

Thanks to ALL who have supported us!

N2ICV

Premium Subscriber
You forgot me. I still have not got my order from 12-21-2010. I did PM you on 06-14-2011 with no reply so far!

Last edited:

SDBud

Just received an email from Scannermaster that the RH96 is in stock and available. At $170, I WON'T be buying one any time soon though.

fireman846

i know its been awhile on this thread but do you have anything leftover? i would really like to add this into the house im building? to have the ablity to move it around and not the whole scanner itself would be great!! let me know i can wait for this as it would be a great addition to the house

K4APR

i know its been awhile on this thread but do you have anything leftover? i would really like to add this into the house im building? to have the ablity to move it around and not the whole scanner itself would be great!! let me know i can wait for this as it would be a great addition to the house

Please check your PM inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.