scan25 transfer new list to bc125at

Status
Not open for further replies.

geodude2148

newbie question, After making up a list (forgot in insert cable) what is the proper procedure to send it to the bc125ap on the scan125 menu,
i know i should read the manual but i don't want to lose 45 min work, thanks guys

Scan125

Manual opens from Scan125 without you having to close the program or lose data.

Note sure I understand. Where did you make up the list? If there is no USB cable connected or the scanner is off then you can not enter data into the Scan125 program.

Scan125 works based on real time control and data verification with readback from the scanner.

If you have been entering data successfully via Scan125 and then the cable is accidentally disconnected or the scanner is powered off then the data has already been sent to the scanner. You have lost nothing. When you reconnect then Scan125 will read back from the scanner all the data you have entered up to the point where the disconnection occurred.

If you have entered data for channel 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 100 and then 7 and then 500 then all of these (regardless off order entry or editing) will be safely stored in the scanner.

Scan125 does not store or use program data unless you do a "Save Scanner Settings" to a named file. When Scan125 starts it reads ALL the scanner data (channel, search, services, steps, etc. directly from the scanner. If you have previously saved data to a file that you would like to use then you have to use "Load Scanner Settings" to get this saved data which will then overwrite the current data in the scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.