Schnucks Peoria,IL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I wanted to know if anybody has heard them or not. They now carry the CLS1410 and the guy said they got the radios about a week ago. I looked at the FCC and found nothing for them. So they are unlicensed.

Thank you

cubn

Database Admin
My Schnucks now has radios too. I have not had a chance to listen for them but it's on my to do list. I'm going to scan the itinerant channels, or just run CloseCall when I'm in there shopping.

My Schnucks now has radios too. I have not had a chance to listen for them but it's on my to do list. I'm going to scan the itinerant channels, or just run CloseCall when I'm in there shopping.

That is cool. Was it the CLS1410? I was guessing 467.850 but I could be wrong.

I finally got a hit on a freq today Tom! The freq is 461.1125 with a 67.0 PL tone. I belive it is them. And I am wrong about 467.850. That freq is anther store in Peoria. And I am going to fiqure out that store too.

I finally got a hit on a freq today Tom! The freq is 461.1125 with a 67.0 PL tone. I belive it is them. And I am wrong about 467.850. That freq is anther store in Peoria. And I am going to fiqure out that store too.

Only futher listening and note taking will tell. Cant assume it is it by listening one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.