Sds100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobgolf10

Hi there, I'm new to this had a couple scanners years ago. but need to know what scanner I can currently monitor bucks county with? I've heard the SDS-100 or the g4. Do any you currently own any of these and does it work good? I appreciate any feedback thanks guys

Bobgolf10

Yes, I own an SDS100, it doesn't miss a beat on Bucks, Berks, Chester, Camden, Gloucester, or any of the other simulcast P25 systems around here. Can't go wrong with it
Thanks, do you find any dead spots especially when monitoring bucks county? I'm not far from the neshaminy Mall and want to make sure it works good around that area.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
There's a tower site at what looks to be a highway department depot about 0.5 miles SW of the mall, so I'd say you're good.

Bobgolf10

Would anybody be willing to swing near my house or meet just to make sure it's not a dead spot near my house. I have had a scanner about 5 years ago from radio shack that I couldn't hear nothing but a lady I work with had the same scanner and could hear at work and at her house about 5 mi away. If anyone's close. I live off Brownsville road in langhorne.

Status
Not open for further replies.