snohomish county scanner frequency changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmx77

i have noticed that within the past year or so snohomish county had changed all their police and fire frequencies. they used to be in the 866 to 868 section and then they went and changed to around 855 to 858 mhz. i have been looking around online for current frequencies for snohomish county and most of the frequency pages or sites that are still there still have up the old 150 mhz secction that isnt even used anymore for snohomish county. i would like to get all the frequencies that are in use to this day. towing, police, fire, school districts, ferry traffic, also all the in use ham radio frequencies and even island county police and fire. if anyone might have any of these or knows of any frequencies let me know.

FFSOD7189

Retired Fire Lieutenant
Premium Subscriber
On this Database you need to go to Snohomish County then pick the Snohomish County Emergency Radio System (SERS) All the sites and Frequency are there. If you live west of SR 9 pick the West site.

ecps92

Snohomish County, Washington (WA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

The change from 866-868 to the lower frequencies is part of the Nextel/Sprint ReBanding

i have noticed that within the past year or so snohomish county had changed all their police and fire frequencies. they used to be in the 866 to 868 section and then they went and changed to around 855 to 858 mhz. i have been looking around online for current frequencies for snohomish county and most of the frequency pages or sites that are still there still have up the old 150 mhz secction that isnt even used anymore for snohomish county. i would like to get all the frequencies that are in use to this day. towing, police, fire, school districts, ferry traffic, also all the in use ham radio frequencies and even island county police and fire. if anyone might have any of these or knows of any frequencies let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.