Southern Ocean County Help Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondaro

Feed Provider
Hello Everyone...

Going to visit BEACH HAVEN WEST within the next two weeks.
Can someone fill me in who Handles, Police, Fire and EMS
for them.

Also on the NJSP trunked system is that area in Troop A
or still Troop C. Also does anyone roughly know the cut
from C to A on the Parkway ?

Thanks everyone in advance for your help !!

Tony M.
Harrison, NJ

DJ88

Tony
Beach Haven West is a section of Stafford Twp. and PD, FD, & EMS are handled by them. PD F1 - 460.275 PL 123.0 (Analog & P25), PD F2 - 460.0500 DPL 503 (Analog & P25). No PL/DPL when P25, of course. Not sure which one they dispatch on now as they were going back and forth for a while between the two.
For the fire departments, you'll have to program the Ocean County Trunk System. FD Stations 47, Stafford Twp. & 48, Warren Grove are dispatched by Ocean County on County Fire Dispatch 508.1875 PL 71.9. Response/Primary Fire Ground on the County Trunk System Fire Zone 2 TG 20544. Stations 50 (Tuckerton), 52 (West Creek, Eagleswood Twp.), 70 (Parkertown, Little Egg Harbor Twp.), 71 (West Tuckerton, Little Egg Harbor Twp.) & 72 Mystic Island (Little Egg Harbor Twp.) also use the same TG. They also use the conventional Fire Ground frequencies but they're simplex and you really have to be near the scene to receive them. They also have capabilities to use any of the other fire zone talk groups, the fire tac talk groups, and the conventional repeater tower frequencies if necessary. Check here http://scan-nj.com/ocean_county_trs#comment-170 for info for the trunk system and here http://scan-nj.com/ocean_county for the conventional frequencies, and fire station and EMS squad numbers. EMS (Squad 38) is dispatched by Stafford Twp. dispatchers on Ocean County VHF EMS 1, 155.205 PL 186.2. State Police Troop E Bass River (Troop A System) covers the Parkway and Eagleswood Twp. in that area. I believe Troop E Bass River Station covers as far north as Toms River on the Parkway. North of there is Troop E Sayerville Station, Troop C System. BTW, Troop E Bass River also comes in on the C System. If you need any more info post and I or someone else will fill you in.

Last edited:

mondaro

Feed Provider
DJ88..

THANK YOU very much for the very detailed information. Yeah when someone is cherry to an area it's great to have someone like yourself who knows the ropes. Most the the Ocean County stuff is programmed already since I visit Seaside Heights once a year for a week. Again thanks for the help !!
I'll monitor Stafford in CSQ just in case someone transmits P25.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.