OK... I will get the new system in the DB by then.
INDY72 Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991. Premium Subscriber Joined Dec 18, 2002 Messages 15,221 Reaction score 2,058 Location Indianapolis, IN Jan 29, 2016 #21 OK... I will get the new system in the DB by then.
INDY72 Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991. Premium Subscriber Joined Dec 18, 2002 Messages 15,221 Reaction score 2,058 Location Indianapolis, IN Jan 31, 2016 #22 System added: Springdale Public Safety Trunking System, Springdale, Arkansas - Scanner Frequencies Need Data on the active CC, RAN, SysID etc.....
System added: Springdale Public Safety Trunking System, Springdale, Arkansas - Scanner Frequencies Need Data on the active CC, RAN, SysID etc.....
N N5TWB Member Joined Apr 20, 2003 Messages 1,047 Reaction score 19 Location Sand Springs OK Feb 1, 2016 #23 k5kvn said: Looks like Tuesday is the day they will switch: City of Springdale Ready to Flip the Switch on Digital Comm Click to expand... Looking forward to reports in the thread on how this goes. I'd say they got a heck of deal at $165K for a two-site ROIP and the various mobiles and handhelds for the system.
k5kvn said: Looks like Tuesday is the day they will switch: City of Springdale Ready to Flip the Switch on Digital Comm Click to expand... Looking forward to reports in the thread on how this goes. I'd say they got a heck of deal at $165K for a two-site ROIP and the various mobiles and handhelds for the system.