StarCom21 2024 Official Thread

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
Does anyone know who the corrections units are (50009xx-5001xxx RIDs) that keep popping up on TG 30328 from time to time? Appears to be a 'wrong talkgroup' issue.

MikeyC

Does anyone know who the corrections units are (50009xx-5001xxx RIDs) that keep popping up on TG 30328 from time to time? Appears to be a 'wrong talkgroup' issue.
No clue who but I have 16 radio IDs that were affiliated with 30328 and one with 30331 (Pub Health).

p25man123

Premium Subscriber
I have an issue receiving the control channels on Site 149 (Cook North/Northwest Central) as it's not picking up through my G5, I programmed all 3 Control Channel frequencies. Was it inputted incorrectly on the DB? Other sites that I have programmed in are normally fine except for this one.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
I have an issue receiving the control channels on Site 149 (Cook North/Northwest Central) as it's not picking up through my G5, I programmed all 3 Control Channel frequencies. Was it inputted incorrectly on the DB? Other sites that I have programmed in are normally fine except for this one.
Just recently or never received it properly?

p25man123

Premium Subscriber
It's a Unication issue, I can not receive many sites as it locks in 101 DuPage only. I'll see if I can get in touch with tech.

p25man123

Premium Subscriber
You said it locks in to the DuPage site? Do you have 149 on a separate knob position?
Yes I have it in a separate position as well as zones, I could not pick up ISP & NWCD FD TG's on the 149 Site. On my table info, it's showing the RX as one of the DuPage Control Channels. I have programmed everything correctly through PPS.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Yes I have it in a separate position as well as zones, I could not pick up ISP & NWCD FD TG's on the 149 Site. On my table info, it's showing the RX as one of the DuPage Control Channels. I have programmed everything correctly through PPS.
Ok, it's an apparent programming issue since it's been reported no issues on that site and might be better to be asked in the Unication Forum.

MikeyC

Any idea what the various types of units are for the IL Supreme Court? (TG 5311) I hear C, E, J, and O units and the dispatch seems to announce what the H units are doing, but I have no clue what they are doing :) I looked in the Wiki and whatnot but ...

Thank you!

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Any idea what the various types of units are for the IL Supreme Court? (TG 5311) I hear C, E, J, and O units and the dispatch seems to announce what the H units are doing, but I have no clue what they are doing :) I looked in the Wiki and whatnot but ...

Thank you!
C used to be District-Chicago, E-Executive Protection, J-is Secretary of State, and O's are assigned to Command Staff and not to any particular Troop Commander, H-Headquarters Staff, AG (Adam-George) is assigned to the Attorney General's Office. Not sure on Supreme Court units.

ILjim

Premium Subscriber
I think it was mentioned in the 2023 thread, but it appears that most if not all the Maintenance Garage talkgroups from the ITHA are Phase II now. Also, I've been receiving TG 2009 (Maintenance Car-to-Car) as P2 as well...

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
C used to be District-Chicago, E-Executive Protection, J-is Secretary of State, and O's are assigned to Command Staff and not to any particular Troop Commander, H-Headquarters Staff, AG (Adam-George) is assigned to the Attorney General's Office. Not sure on Supreme Court units.
My guess is that unit prefixes for the Supreme Court units would be different than those used by the ISP.