Win500: Starrsoft.com - Status is finally offline and dead ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey60

I'm quite definitely still around. Work life has been pretty crazy over the last few months and doesn't appear to be letting up anytime soon so I don't get a lot of time to come on here. This is the first chance I've had to log in here in probably a couple weeks, but I always respond to my emails as quickly as possible...

I have no more information on Don's status than anyone else. I haven't heard from him in quite some time.

Mike

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
I can't get my key to work for Win96 and I'm on another 30 day trial which I have already paid for years ago and the key I have is not working for Win96. Don S, if you see this can you get me up and running again? Or pm me here....Thank you....

kruser

Premium Subscriber
If @buddrousa's copy and paste solution does not work, try right clicking the shortcut for Win96 and run it as an Administrator.
I read a similar post from someone who could not get Win500 to register on their Windows 10 machine. Running it as Admin allowed the registration key to work. Not sure if this will help but it's worth a try if you are using Win 10 or even Vista or a Win 8.x version.

I've used my original keys for both Win500 and Win96 many many times and have never had an issue with them not working.
I always used copy and paste to eliminate errors like @buddrousa suggested above. I always keep copies of the original email for every program I've ever registered as well. You just never know when you may need to info again!

Gregg251

Premium Subscriber
I appear to have a similar issue. I CAN run Win96 on my Windows 10 machine, but Win96 will not STORE my registration key. I have to paste my address and registration key into the software each time I use it. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.