Sticky Thread For Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Yup, it was the TV in the kitchen which is above my radio room in the basement; I usually turn it off when I'm downstairs, but the wife turned it on. What a coincidence that the carrier on 310.15 caused me to tune up/down in the 2.5KHz steps and heard what sounded like data signals - I'll have to do a better job of checking my rx before posting - thanks again Terry.

Yeah -I am still working on finding all of my interference. Probably find them all in about 10 years !!

Dutchmil

René , though they are to deploy with HMS Colander II next month has it been confirmed they are coming to the UK prior to the work-up? No obvious signs of preparation and the quarantine rules are stricter for them here than Germany. Spang or Ramstein could be their initial destination until the carrier moves?

Hi, only just came back from a busy work day, sorry for the delay in replying .....

The first five F-35s arrived this evening at EGUL as MAZDA 31-35.

René.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Hi, only just came back from a busy work day, sorry for the delay in replying .....
The first five F-35s arrived this evening at EGUL as MAZDA 31-35.
René.
Thanks..Just got in around sunset local it seems.. :)
I think later this year Lakenheath gets their first USAF F-35's. Been doing a lot of construction there for them.
Course they won't land like this...

F-35B WAKE ISLAND AVENGERS - YouTube

Dutchmil

Vermont ANG F-35s still about to deploy to Europe tonight, check this:

Based on their ALTRV reservation I would expect a 3AM local time departure.

René.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
FAA Safety Team has provided advance notice of possible TFR for Friday April 30th for Phily, no word on if it will be POTUS or VP. No official announcement has come from the White House or VP's office.

VIP Notice - Philadelphia, PA
Notice Number: NOTC1802

Notice: Expect VIP movement April 30, 2021 in the vicinity of Philadelphia, PA . Pilots can expect temporary airspace restrictions in conjunction with this VIP movement.

Also, notice of possible TFR for Wilmington next weekend.

Notice Number: NOTC1803
VIP Notice - Wilmington, DE
This posting will be removed on Monday, May 3, 2021

Notice: Expect VIP movement April 30 - May 02, 2021 in the vicinity of Wilmington, DE. Pilots can expect temporary airspace restrictions in conjunction with this VIP movement.

Last edited:

mdmonitor

jetcrafter

Premium Subscriber
Correct regarding tanker.
Guzzlers to Lakenheath (not Spang) and tanker to Mildenhall
UK anoraks already hospitalised with todger RSI at the thought of two extra ugly grey feckers for their lists.
I can confirm. Just finished listening to them. CLEAN 61 and TABOR 11/12 are now refueling on 242.300 MHz AM. CLEAN 61 passed over me on his way North. Destination EGUL.

Attachments

• CLEAN 61.jpg
    CLEAN 61.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.