Sticky Thread For Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdmonitor

1050- Looks like Jedi 71 (C-17 # 04-4237) is heading towards AR636.

1115- Couple of MD ANG A-10Cs (no call noted) working Kiowa Range (233.45). A2A is 228.1.

1120- Marlins (T-38s 71st FS) in W386 (238.1/255.65/292.3)w/F-22s. No calls noted but since it's ANG drill weekend I'm guessing they are from 149th FS VA ANG.

Last edited:

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
I remember somebody had a link to a feed posted last year that had the CAP frequencies scanning. Is that still active?

MedicCop

Could have been mine in PA. 76.124.165.101:5050

Been having some trouble with the computer and occasionally the SDS200 misbehaves.

The feed is active at the moment.

Terry

dadandmemake2

Kent B
Seen it as I'm a complete newbie here and haven't started the scanner work. With this frequency and code/channel talk, I have no clue what everyone is talking about! :ROFLMAO:

GriffissSpotter

104th FW F-15s:
1422 - RAGE 1 ready to taxi to RWY 02 with AG-58 routing (Requested Unrestricted up to 10k)
1424 - LETHAL 1 ready to taxi to RWY 02 with AG-A (Viper airspace) routing (Also unrestricted up to 10k)
1433 - RAGE 1 cleared for takeoff
1438 - LETHAL 1 cleared for takeoff from RWY 02 (Only cleared up to 6k)

Last edited:

mdmonitor

Guys

From a fellow listener in Florida

Off topic but just in case some of you might be interested

NASA began the Artemis I Wet Rehearsal Countdown test yesterday around 5pm.

From Florida Today here is the anticipated time line. The article did mention times could change.

NASA is not providing any commentary during the countdown and even mentioned fueling operations will be considered sensitive information and not released.

Prior to test on Friday: Orion hatch is closed, crew access arm retracted away from rocket, leak checks completed

T-minus 45 hours: Launch teams arrive at their stations, countdown begins (5:00pm)

T-minus 41 hours: Orion spacecraft is powered up

T-minus 35 hours, 20 minutes: Core stage is powered up

T-minus 13 hours: Second stage is powered up

T-minus 12 hours: All non-essential personnel evacuate pad 39B

T-minus 8 hours, 40 minutes: Weather briefing; "go" or "no-go" poll ahead of fueling

T-minus 8 hours: Fueling starts

T-minus 40 minutes: Final test director briefing

T-minus 15 minutes: Poll to ensure "go" for mock launch

Around 4 p.m. Sunday, April 3: Test complete

JetWash

Back on March 24, in message 2752, I posted info about the Evers MOA as a single entity that was being cancelled effective May 19 and was being replaced by new Evers East, Center, South and Low MOAs. Well I think it was the late Gilda Radner's signature end to a skit on the original "Saturday Night Live" where she got all worked up about something, then realized she was wrong and just said "Never mind". Which also applies here, because on March 28 the NFDD cancelled the new Evers splits. No explanation. They did not un-cancel the cancellation of the entire Evers MOA as a single unit. I waited to post after the cancellation to give them time to figure it all out but it looks like they're happy with what they've done...at least so far. Just correcting the official record here.

mdmonitor

Back on March 24, in message 2752, I posted info about the Evers MOA as a single entity that was being cancelled effective May 19 and was being replaced by new Evers East, Center, South and Low MOAs. Well I think it was the late Gilda Radner's signature end to a skit on the original "Saturday Night Live" where she got all worked up about something, then realized she was wrong and just said "Never mind". Which also applies here, because on March 28 the NFDD cancelled the new Evers splits. No explanation. They did not un-cancel the cancellation of the entire Evers MOA as a single unit. I waited to post after the cancellation to give them time to figure it all out but it looks like they're happy with what they've done...at least so far. Just correcting the official record here.
Jet

Another Gilda Radner saying applies " It's always something"

jetcrafter

Premium Subscriber
Seen it as I'm a complete newbie here and haven't started the scanner work. With this frequency and code/channel talk, I have no clue what everyone is talking about! :ROFLMAO:
Welcome Kent! We were all newbies once upon a time. Ask specific questions and one of us will be happy to help you out. This list has some of the best people you would want to have with vast knowledge in the hobby. :)

mdmonitor

Welcome Kent! We were all newbies once upon a time. Ask specific questions and one of us will be happy to help you out. This list has some of the best people you would want to have with vast knowledge in the hobby. :)
Kent

Best way to learn here (I think) is to pick out a post that confounds you and contact the poster via the conversation option and ask him to explain the parts of the post that you need clarification on.

Status
Not open for further replies.