Sticky Thread For Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbagley

Premium Subscriber
DEUCE 11 just checked in with ZID on 319.15 FL260 block 270 non-standard within 3 (that 'non-standard within 3' usually indicates bombers in my experience). My earlier report of DEUCE 15 was probably DEUCE ONE FLIGHT instead of DEUCE ONE FIVE (FIFE :)). The lead did seem to acknowledge as DEUCE ONE instead of DEUCE ONE ONE more than, uh, once.

And it is DEUCE, not DUECE, right? Fortunately for most of us, spelling, punctuation and grammar are not strictly enforced on these U.S. aviation forums. I have been accused of omitting the Oxford comma on one of the more civilised [sic] UK forums. ;)

Last edited:

Mark

Premium Subscriber
VIP Movement Summary 24 Apr
Saw pic on news of Sec of State getting on a C-17 in Poland I presume after Kyiv meeting.
That (EPRZ) airport in Poland must be busiest Mil base anywhere these days.The C-17 and CMB flights
keep pouring in and out there.
Guess all the big defense bosses will be at Ramstein tomorrow for a meeting.

Last edited:

wbagley

Premium Subscriber
Saw pic on news of Sec of State getting on a C-17 in Poland I presume after Kyiv meeting.

The C-17 was 07-7188. It flew from Andrews to Rzeszów–Jasionka Airport in Poland as REACH 4155 on Saturday. The plane is at Ramstein AB, Germany this evening.

Support C-17 from Andrews currently into Poland RCH-4155 #07-7188.
Prob has a few vehicles aboard and security Pax.
Not far behind him also inbound from Andrews RCH-247 C-17 #08-8201
Govt VIP's in the past also used C-17's like into Baghdad and Afghanistan cause they also have defensive weapons aboard.
Current time in Warsaw is 12:55 am local. Kiev still a ways from Poland so maybe use choppers?

REACH 4155.jpg

Blinken Twitter 1.jpg

I didn't get a copy of the train schedule.

Blinken Twitter 2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.