Struggling..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymbag

Premium Subscriber
I will admit that I'm not very computer savvy. I'm looking for help programming both my TRX-1 and my BCD325P2 scanners. I have used WIN96 and PSREdit500. I posted this hoping someone can help me.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
What systems are you trying to program? Win96 & PSREdit won't do you any good in this case. For the TRX you'll have to use EZScan and FreeScan or ProScan for the 325.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Gymbag

Premium Subscriber
I've downloaded EZ Scan for the Whistler and just waiting to replenish my bank account to download Proscan. Well aware that WIN96 and PSREdit won't work for these new scanners, I was just putting it out there that I have some computer knowledge when it comes to programming scanners.

Gymbag

Premium Subscriber
277 people have viewed this post. It truly is sad that no one is willing to help someone out here. RR used to be the place to go for help but sadly times are a changing.

mciupa

You have this placed in the Ontario forum. Perhaps if it was in the Scanner Programming Software forum it would have greater visibility. It is not a regional issue but can be answered by any user anywhere.

Let me know and I will move it. Do not create a new thread.

CanWoodsman

277 people have viewed this post. It truly is sad that no one is willing to help someone out here. RR used to be the place to go for help but sadly times are a changing.
Or have you thought that many of those who viewed it didn't have the answer, but were also looking for the answer for the question you asked.

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber

Post #2 asked you in the first sentence which systems you are trying to program. You never answered. Also, what type of problems are you having with the software? I understand you are having difficulties, but your question is very general with not a lot of information to assist you.

Again, listing system & problems may help.

mciupa

I can understand the frustration. Imagine dropping almost a couple of G's (Canadian) on scanners and not getting them up since last month. :(

Gymbag

Premium Subscriber
tglendye said:
Post #2 asked you in the first sentence which systems you are trying to program. You never answered. Also, what type of problems are you having with the software? I understand you are having difficulties, but your question is very general with not a lot of information to assist you.

I have replied to Forts in a private message, thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.