Submitted Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc2iyh

I submitted data on the 5/15/08 and as of now (5/21/08) it is still open. It was for Texas. Just wondering ...

scannerfreak

Database Admin
wayne_h said:
I guess we need a sticky for this topic too?

No one will probably read it either... :lol:

LOL I am typing one as we speak, great minds think alike I guess :D

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
You provided (in your submission) information on Skywarn frequencies, but you submitted it to an agency page (I am not sure why that page even exists) which has nothing to do with Skywarn.

Skywarn frequencies need to be submitted on the appropriate county page. I understand that several of what you put in the submission were wide area, but submitting information on OK and KS in a TX submission is just not going to get them posted.

kc2iyh

Thanks for the information. By the way, I read the sticky a few minutes ago.
I realize it takes time, just most of my submits have been quick to be added. I knew something was up with this one so that is why I asked.

loumaag said:
You provided (in your submission) information on Skywarn frequencies, but you submitted it to an agency page (I am not sure why that page even exists) which has nothing to do with Skywarn.

Skywarn frequencies need to be submitted on the appropriate county page. I understand that several of what you put in the submission were wide area, but submitting information on OK and KS in a TX submission is just not going to get them posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.