Tetra decoding

Status
Not open for further replies.

mescalero

re

Is tthis a ?
Or do you have information on haw to use discriminator ?

hi
I was looking for information in this regard in the sense if it was possible to use a classic receiver equipped with discriminator output instead of the rtl stick

racingfan360

if it was possible to use a classic receiver equipped with discriminator output instead of the rtl stick

I assume the narrow bandwidth of a scanner would be a limiting factor......however, I'll let others more knowledgeable in TETRA provide a more definitive answer.

CqDx

Premium Subscriber
It seems like the author has not logged in since Nov, 2016. Hopefully the project is still alive!

goldcat

Premium Subscriber
Any updates?
sq5bpf pleaaaaaaase update your software give us so much joy that you cannot deny our request even if yoû want to be paid for your awsôme effort.
Tom

Sent from my GT-I9060 using Tapatalk

R3Natas

Hello, want to ask professionals who already modified their telive. I want to add D-AUTHENTICATION function to telive, so every time a terminal connects to the network it is shown in the telive message window, like D-STATUS and etc. So how do I do this, I know I have to modify tetra-rx... Any help? Thanks.

ben-scan

sq5bpf pleaaaaaaase update your software give us so much joy that you cannot deny our request even if yoû want to be paid for your awsôme effort.
Tom

Sent from my GT-I9060 using Tapatalk

is anyone aware of any updates in regards to tetra decoding? both with Telive or other solutions? I've been using several solutions in the past with a RTL-sdr dongle. I have two Airspy's but haven't found a good way to use it for tetra decoding.

hamradionl

Telive working in Mint 17.x and the telive USB version using Mint 17 aswell i install this over 20 times without any problems

Mint 18.x sonya and cinnamon is the latest new version and while install message telling:
"Unknown Distro, please report it"

sq5bpf

Mint 18.x sonya and cinnamon is the latest new version and while install message telling:
"Unknown Distro, please report it"

please try now with the updated install_telive.sh script. please report if it works/doesn't work, and give full text of any errors

sq5bpf

i'm not writing the software for financial gain.

but i'm always open to donations of cool sdr hardware, so if you have any sdr play/airspy/funcube/hackrf/usrp/whatever laying around, then send it, and i can promise official support for it in next telive versions

btw software development has stalled a bit, because there is really not much to add in version 1.x. there are some ideas for 2.x which are being developed, but please don't ask for the release date :)

sq5bpf

Hello, want to ask professionals who already modified their telive. I want to add D-AUTHENTICATION function to telive, so every time a terminal connects to the network it is shown in the telive message window, like D-STATUS and etc. So how do I do this, I know I have to modify tetra-rx... Any help? Thanks.

i will add it to the TODO list. unfortunately i don't see a lot of d-authentications messages here

grahampaull

Long time no see..

Any hints at what kind of stuff you have in mind for v2 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dimi043

help pls

early christmas present :)

https://github.com/sq5bpf/telive
(and you will also need https://github.com/sq5bpf/libosmocore-sq5bpf and https://github.com/sq5bpf/osmo-tetra-sq5bpf and gnuradio 3.6 with dvb dongle support)

Please read all documentation before asking any questions.
If you can't compile this software, then it's not intended for you.
Runs under linux only, please don't ask about other OSes.

I hope i've put everything in the repositories.

Also please note that this software is written for my personal pleasure, and does not adhere to software quality standards :)

do you have a start script for me pls i cannot get it to work on linux ubuntu wht the rtl cube stick to listen to tetra thanks for the trouble

welshevo

Telive live boot on usb stick and rasp?

hey folks not sure if this has been asked but is it possible to run the telive live boot image on a RaspPI? wondering as this would make it a more portable solution rather than lug my laptop around in the car :) anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.