SDR# TETRA Demodulator Trunk Tracking Demonstration

FERRAINAELENA

HERE IN MY AREA IN ITALY EVERYTHING IS ENCRYPTED, I HAVE BEEN MONITORING THEM FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS, I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYONE IN CLEAR SLO ENCRYPTION.

causeway74

Hi, I'm not sure that this is a TTT issue but wanted to check if anyone else sees similar.

I can run TTT fine and recording works as long as I'm using VB Audio Cable. For some reason when using the default sound mapper in SDR# the recordings files are created, but they show as a flat line in Audacity.

VB Cable recording works fine until I log into my machine via RDP session. When this happens TTT won't break instantly, but as soon as a transmission is detected it will go "not responding" and the process needs to be killed. I suspect that this is some problem with the VB Cable virtual device and perhaps something 'breaks' due to the RDP session being initiated. Does anyone else see this problem?

I'm not sure if there is anything in the tool itself that can prevent this or not but I think it is more environment related.

Matthias_2277

DE2RVK
Hi, I'm not sure that this is a TTT issue but wanted to check if anyone else sees similar.

I can run TTT fine and recording works as long as I'm using VB Audio Cable. For some reason when using the default sound mapper in SDR# the recordings files are created, but they show as a flat line in Audacity.

VB Cable recording works fine until I log into my machine via RDP session. When this happens TTT won't break instantly, but as soon as a transmission is detected it will go "not responding" and the process needs to be killed. I suspect that this is some problem with the VB Cable virtual device and perhaps something 'breaks' due to the RDP session being initiated. Does anyone else see this problem?

I'm not sure if there is anything in the tool itself that can prevent this or not but I think it is more environment related.

I have the same problem all of a sudden the sdr turns off and you have to start again. I still don't know where the problem is whether it comes from the virtual sound card.

causeway74

I have the same problem all of a sudden the sdr turns off and you have to start again. I still don't know where the problem is whether it comes from the virtual sound card.

RDP Audio issues seem to be fairly common from what I have read elsewhere. Just worked out that the default sound mapper or speakings output recording wasn't working because the vbcable was set as the default mic. It does record fine when my mic is enabled, but that obviously isn't ideal as it gets all the room noise too.

VB Cable works really nicely as long as RDP isn't thrown into the mix it seems.

hassanila

RDP Audio issues seem to be fairly common from what I have read elsewhere. Just worked out that the default sound mapper or speakings output recording wasn't working because the vbcable was set as the default mic. It does record fine when my mic is enabled, but that obviously isn't ideal as it gets all the room noise too.

VB Cable works really nicely as long as RDP isn't thrown into the mix it seems.

I also had that problem when using RDP, so now i use only Chrome Remote Desktop and haven't had a problem since I started using it, it's even better than RDP for most people

digiman1

Open Remote Desktop
Click on Show Options
Click the Local Resources tab
In Remote Audio click Settings
Choose Play on Remote Computer

causeway74

Open Remote Desktop
Click on Show Options
Click the Local Resources tab
In Remote Audio click Settings
Choose Play on Remote Computer

This is what I have already - works in most cases but login/new session seems to break the vb cable device.

Matthias_2277

DE2RVK
I've made it all over again windows and without a virtual audio card but sometimes runs after 1 minute or 30 minutes crash with single and dual operation with TTT or is there something I have to do with the tetra demodulator in the config

LimaZulu

It just won't work with RDP. It's a well known issue that RDP "overtakes" control over audio devices and can't be regained by other software that needs to use it. Just use some third party software to do this.

Matthias_2277

DE2RVK
It just won't work with RDP. It's a well known issue that RDP "overtakes" control over audio devices and can't be regained by other software that needs to use it. Just use some third party software to do this.
my question is which of third party software should i take can someone give me a tip thanks

Matthias_2277

DE2RVK
had already said that my sdr crashes but only at a frequency had thought that it was the pc new pesorg and then thought the same again virtual audio cable problem unfortunately also not now i found a crash file and that is what someone can tell me what I have to do .

pc hardware is intel i 5 ram 16 gb 1 tb ssd gefors graphics
where does the problem lie only with a frequnz 427.4875 Mhz always between 2 and 3 minutes then the crash.
so everything runs great only the 1 problem.
Please help

here the crash
The index was outside the array range.
at SDRSharp.Radio.dll.ComplexFifoStream.GetWBlock (IL offset: 0x0)
at SDRSharp.Radio.dll.ComplexFifoStream.Write (IL offset: 0x44)
at SDRSharp.exe.MainForm.ProcessBuffer (IL offset: 0x4a)
at SDRSharp.Radio.dll.StreamControl.ProcessIQ (IL offset: 0x18)
at SDRSharp.Radio.dll.StreamControl.DSPProc (IL offset: 0x5b)
at mscorlib.dll.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context (IL offset: 0x14)
at mscorlib.dll.ExecutionContext.RunInternal (IL offset: 0x79)
at mscorlib.dll.ExecutionContext.Run (IL offset: 0x0)
at mscorlib.dll.ExecutionContext.Run (IL offset: 0x2b)
at mscorlib.dll.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart (IL offset: 0x8)