TG-23360 (Sandy PD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LGLHOOK

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
808
Reaction score
5
Location
West Valley City, Utah
I was scanning Sandy when I heard an Officer tell another to go to TAC channel, this is where they ended up. I have this as Sandy PD C.O.P. channel, anybody know this to be COP channel for sure??
 

qlajlu

Silent Key
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
2,286
Reaction score
2
Location
Kearns, Utah
LGLHOOK said:
I was scanning Sandy when I heard an Officer tell another to go to TAC channel, this is where they ended up. I have this as Sandy PD C.O.P. channel, anybody know this to be COP channel for sure??
I can tell you it is Sandy for sure. In my Dusty list of Old TGs I show TG 23360 to be Sandy Ch 15 and TG 23904 as Sandy COP. So, no, I can't say it is for sure. They both show in the Db. Strange...or maybe not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top