TIII site questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I have found a new system in my area today and I couldn't find nothing on it. So far no voice or anything. I used a psr800 the updated version from whistler and dsdplus. Here is a picture of the system.
What does Site T1-1.1 stand for? I know DCC:0 is Color Code. It doesn't show the Channel Activity Control Channel for LCN/LSN. I am new on this Tiii Systems. How do I set up the correct way in DSDPlus freq edit section? I have the following

TIII, 1. 1.1, 0, 839.5125, 854.5125, 0.0, 0

Attachments

• ScreenShot071.jpg
    ScreenShot071.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 571

rbrtklamp2

Premium Subscriber
You know I have a system in the VHF range in IL acting in the same manner. I would definitely be interested in a run down on how tier 3 operates because I am stuck at the control channel as well with the system I am trying to monitor and I am not to familiar with DMR.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
You know I have a system in the VHF range in IL acting in the same manner. I would definitely be interested in a run down on how tier 3 operates because I am stuck at the control channel as well with the system I am trying to monitor and I am not to familiar with DMR.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

One Tier3 system gives me a false read on a site. DMR/CON+/CAP+ took me awhile to get some stuff setup. I do have some videos on dmr and other systems on youtube. This one freq is in the 800 mhz.

slicerwizard

I see I'm getting a power company Tlll site(s) they are not in my county they are like 2-3 counties over.
I guess that explains the poor decoding.

I picked up 2 freqs. Does Site L1 is their network? And 1.1 is a site?
Yes, network model: large, network ID: 1, area ID:1, site ID: 1

How that translates to what a scanner would report - don't ask me...

I notice like ms accept queued for callee registrations accept
Looks like a group busy rejection and some normal subscriber registrations/affiliations. Pretty much like any other trunking system.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I guess that explains the poor decoding.

Yes, network model: large, network ID: 1, area ID:1, site ID: 1

How that translates to what a scanner would report - don't ask me...

Looks like a group busy rejection and some normal subscriber registrations/affiliations. Pretty much like any other trunking system.

Okay thanks. Yes I was using a psr800 and dsdplus. The signal was like 1-2 bars. We had a storm in the area after it cleared out I was picking up within 100 miles.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Last edited:

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I have notice today the signal is going in and out on my x36 radios. When using DSDPlus its strong signal. Here is some screen shots I guess they are working on the system being built?

Attachments

• ScreenShot084.jpg
    ScreenShot084.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 206
  • ScreenShot092.jpg
    ScreenShot092.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 202

nzhomie

Premium Subscriber
I was beginning to wonder when I saw the same things on a system near me too !

Thanks Slicerwizard

Attachments

• TIII .jpg
    TIII .jpg
    99 KB · Views: 175

hrh17

I was beginning to wonder when I saw the same things on a system near me too !

Thanks Slicerwizard
Hey mate, I'm in NZ also. What part of the country did you pick up this system up from?

All the Push Wireless TIII systems I've come across so far all seemed to be unbranded in DSD+.

Status
Not open for further replies.