To The Man Who Programmed My Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPERT20906

I need it re programmed because I cannot pick up fire/rescue dispatch most of the time, dad sent a check in to DON STARR so to get the code key so to use the software but have not heard from DONM we sent the money in around May & so far he has not chasted the check. Dad does not want me to do it by computer due to all the problems & how people can get information through a computer.

Thanks

Bob

n4voxgill

Silent Key
You have posted this all over the net and I am sick and tired of it. Either learn to program by hand, buy ScanCat or order WIN96 and pay on line. Enough is enough.

Gill

MCMD5

Premium Subscriber
n4voxgill said:
You have posted this all over the net and I am sick and tired of it. Either learn to program by hand, buy ScanCat or order WIN96 and pay on line. Enough is enough.

Gill

So don't read the his posts.

SPERT20906

n4voxgill said:

Gill

Thanks & I will stop, also I was thinking on the way home from shopping of maybe deleting the program then get it again then do the editing this way. Also what is to say trying on my own since it is in the loaded memory of the scanner.

Bob

SPERT20906

I am going to be 10-7 on this topic because I am getting a lot of people upset @ me, I do not understand it but what will be will be. So again thank you all!

Bob

SPERT20906

Got it working now [thank God] I read a file someone sent me under the priority

To Program a channel when the scanner is scanning and stops on an active channel, quickly press FUNC then PRI before it continues scanning again. You will see Priority Channel blink twice on the bottom line.

& before my scanner get to fire/rescie 7A it says 'pri ON' then the same thing after the call.

Bob

SPERT20906

I GOT IT TO WORK, for some reason everything I read [book & here] I tried. But decided to hit just the Prio key & now MONTGOMERY COUNTY FIRE/RESCUE 7a is working now [I think when I hit the [PRI] button when the scanner showed FIRE DISPATC 7A & hit the [Priv] may have locked it in, as for the program? Well I am going to keep looking & maybe the free win95 will work or someday DON STARR may e-mail me the code key. So God bless the man who got me started & God bless you all.

Who knows [God], maybe God may want something else. Someone once told me "when things get hard or get me upset, just take a break from it', & that was my stepmom one time. Also I feel that God is having me back off this scanner softwhere program because I am not having problems with my Yahoo groups. So you all have a blessed time on here, & good by & good night to you all.

BOB [SPERT20906]

10-7

Besides MONTGOMERY FIRE/RESCUE did put an on air thing saying;

ALL STATIONS & UNITS, CHECK YOUR MDC & PRINTERS FOR A MESSAGE [so this could have been what you alll were talking about with the county changing the talk groups.

So bye...........................

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.