Tracking Trumps Jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
We have the former President Trump arriving in Quincy, IL today for a 7pm rally. Is there away to track him?

freema22

Feed Provider
The 757 he used to use had been in a long term refit. When he came to Michigan a few months ago, he used a couple of different NetJets.

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
There is a private jet scheduled from Morristown (MMU) New jersey To Land at Quincy UIN/KUIN and it will be arriving at 5:36pm and departs at 8:25pmI I believe that will be trump.

Tim-B

Do you know about this website:
ADS-B Exchange - tracking 9990 aircraft
You can see just about anything that does not have an encrypted transponder. If you know the reg number of the aircraft you also watch it on flightaware.com but that website will not show you everything. No military or govt jets and even civilian jet owners can request that website not to show their flight plans. But the ADS-B website I liked to above will show you everything that is not some type of encryption like military mode 4 or 5.

AM909

Radio/computer geek
Premium Subscriber
Looks like it's N725DT, which is blocked from tracking at FS, FR24, and ADSBx (no surprise).

dcr_inc

Feed Provider *York Pa.*
Premium Subscriber
His tail number for his 757 is: N757DT

N725DT is a Cessna Business jet..

RFI-EMI-GUY

N725DT - DT ENDEAVOR I LLC (WILMINGTON DE)
This aircraft (N725DT) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator.

RFI-EMI-GUY

N757AF - DJT OPERATIONS I LLC (WILMINGTON DE)
This aircraft (N757AF) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Rest assured we are not done seeing N757AF just yet. Can't say who but a reliable source told me it is getting ready for campaign season. As DJT said, "YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY"

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
Rest assured we are not done seeing N757AF just yet. Can't say who but a reliable source told me it is getting ready for campaign season. As DJT said, "YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY"
There's a documentary on that jet somewheres, on YouTube. That thing as more value in the gold that's in the interior than the actual airframe itself

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Looks like it's N725DT, which is blocked from tracking at FS, FR24, and ADSBx (no surprise).

ADSBx does NOT block tracking.

We have the former President Trump arriving in Quincy, IL today for a 7pm rally. Is there away to track him?

Basically, as of late, it is very hard to do because he has not been using his jets, but rather jets belonging to corporate donors or wealthy supporters.

AM909

Radio/computer geek
Premium Subscriber
I should have been clearer I guess. You cannot see it at adsbexchange.com in the history for that tail number in the place and at the time where there is video of it having been. :)

hakwye8518

Premium Subscriber
check out this app Aviation Software | SkyGlass by AVIAR Labs its 5$ a month or $55 for the year. " Dynamic visualization of live unfiltered ADS-B data with real time updates"

• Live flight tracking in 3D
  • Track military, masked, commercial and private aircraft
  • Watchlists / Aircraft Types / Emergency panels
  • Historical flight traces
  • Flight History Lookup
  • Time Travel Mode
  • ... more features coming!

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I should have been clearer I guess. You cannot see it at adsbexchange.com in the history for that tail number in the place and at the time where there is video of it having been. :)

As @dlwtrunked said "There is now in place a program where an aircraft can be given a bogus ICAO24 identification. That leads to it not being identified. " which is not the same as being blocked by a flight tracking services, it's still there you just don't know it is them.

WRQS621

Banned
Banned

Basically, as of late, it is very hard to do because he has not been using his jets, but rather jets belonging to corporate donors or wealthy supporters.
Well I guess I know who you voted for.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Well I guess I know who you voted for.

My comments have absolutely nothing to do with politics or who I voted for, they involve monitoring and the radio hobby. I guess because I post AF1 movements it means I care who is aboard, if that's the case you'll be further confused by the fact that I've been posting them for two administrations now. Thank you @KevinC for helping to keep this thread (among others in the past) on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.