Troup, Meriwether, and Coweta

jfunderburk71

Premium Subscriber
So there are alot of DMR systems between the three counties and im wondering if anyone has any tg and CC info for any of these systems within these counties. Im looking for l West Ga Tech (as i attend here), troup county schools, somethings in meriwether, as well as coweta. Want to plug them into my EDC dmr handheld on TX inhibit to just listen. Thanks in advance for any info.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
I looked in the FCC site and found license WRYJ790 that replaced WQRF895. Try these freq. This is for the BOE.
151.925 analog
152.285 analog
452.4875 DMR
152.3450 DMR
157.6050 DMR

jfunderburk71

Premium Subscriber
I looked in the FCC site and found license WRYJ790 that replaced WQRF895. Try these freq. This is for the BOE.
151.925 analog
152.285 analog
452.4875 DMR
152.3450 DMR
157.6050 DMR
Well i have a modification or 10 to make to my code plug, I have some of the Ana as D and Visa Versa. I find though that i pull data from to many places and not all is correct. My DMR handheld is better programed than my ana and i have had that for 8-9 years.

jfunderburk71

Premium Subscriber
I have been debating an SDS as that is what got me into HAM and radio as a whole, but it is ridiculous fully unlocked......and for what alot of Departments are adding POC to there systems and not touching RF but as needed these days if at all(except in EMCOMM). Like most of the Meriwether stuff, POC and they only use the RF units in the patrol units in event needed....ie the ATT and Verizon issues this year.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
I know what your talking about getting wrong data for systems I am trying to find close by. I have 4 sometimes 5 scanners going on outside Antennas. I pick up systems from Florida to East Georgia to West and North Alabama. That why it pays to have a Premium subscriber to search the database and use the state forums and the FCC. It is usually DMR and NXDN that i receive like that. It also helps to be retired and have lots of time on my hands.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
As far as the SDS goes I have thought and thought about get one but ,and this is just my opinion, I don't think it is worth it for me. There is so many systems around me that have been in the clear but have started to ENC. Just this week I have found 3 Georgia county's that the SO and the VFDs were in the clear last year but sometime this year either one or both systems ECNed that I need to report to the database.

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
This isn't really an answer to your question, but may be potential source of additional information. There is a google group called MonitoringGeorgiaRadio (MonitoringGeorgiaRadio groups.io Group) that consists of a select few (30 members) hobbyists. There had been some good discussion and occasionally some relevant scanning data shared, but I got bounced out of the group months ago because I wasn't from Georgia. It's a bit of a fringe crowd there will no love lost for RadioReference or anyone associated. They also don't have many hobbyists there who are interested in monitoring newer digital modes. "If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can join "MonitorGeorgiaRadio."

wsp44

So there are alot of DMR systems between the three counties and im wondering if anyone has any tg and CC info for any of these systems within these counties. Im looking for l West Ga Tech (as i attend here), troup county schools, somethings in meriwether, as well as coweta. Want to plug them into my EDC dmr handheld on TX inhibit to just listen. Thanks in advance for any info.
Majority of all public safety is P25 in or around that area, and mostly in the clear.