Status
Not open for further replies.

wlittle

Premium Subscriber
In my daily monitoring endeavors, I have come up with two questions regarding frequencies/talk groups on the south side of metro Atlanta:

1. Has the Clayton County Fire Department changed radio systems to 800 Mhz. or EDACS? I was going to monitor them the other day and saw that fire department frequencies are no longer listed for them here on Radio Reference.

2. Does anyone have the Talk Group ID for the East Point Fire Department now that they broadcast on Fulton County's 800 Mhz. system? Also, do they simulcast on their old 158.775 frequency?

Thanks in advance!

N8IAA

In my daily monitoring endeavors, I have come up with two questions regarding frequencies/talk groups on the south side of metro Atlanta:

1. Has the Clayton County Fire Department changed radio systems to 800 Mhz. or EDACS? I was going to monitor them the other day and saw that fire department frequencies are no longer listed for them here on Radio Reference.
Just checked the RR database for Clayton and found 453.3 with a PL for the FD dispatch? Are you sure you looked in the right spot?

2. Does anyone have the Talk Group ID for the East Point Fire Department now that they broadcast on Fulton County's 800 Mhz. system? Also, do they simulcast on their old 158.775 frequency?
East Point is on the Atlanta P-25 digital system. Hopefully you have a digital scanner:)

Thanks in advance!

Hope this answers your questions:)
Larry

wlittle

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the replies. I'll go back and check Clayton County . . . I must have missed it. As for East Point, I guess I'll have to start saving my pennies so that I can purchase a digital scanner. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.