BCD436HP/BCD536HP: UBCD3600 - RECORDING DMR SLOTS

Hivizdan

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on listening and recording DMR Transmissions.

I'm in need of recording some DMR Traffic on a repeater I will be using, however it will record both Slot 1 and Slot 2, is there a way to preference which slot is being listened to?

I have programmed the frequencies in the scanner via Sentinel, but the only option I have is Color Code, there doesn't appear to be an option to favour S1/S2?

Could anyone shed some light on this?

Dan

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner, RRDB & Google-fu ninja 4 hire
Premium Subscriber
Be sure to turn on ID Search after programming as OFT assuming said repeater & TGIDs aren't documented in the RRDB

JoeBearcat

Uniden Representative
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on listening and recording DMR Transmissions.

I'm in need of recording some DMR Traffic on a repeater I will be using, however it will record both Slot 1 and Slot 2, is there a way to preference which slot is being listened to?

I have programmed the frequencies in the scanner via Sentinel, but the only option I have is Color Code, there doesn't appear to be an option to favour S1/S2?

Could anyone shed some light on this?

Dan

There is no slot priority.

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
If you program as oft, you can program both slots and avoid the one, either temp or permanent. Adjusting delay may help as well.