Uniden wav files player and organizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobFam

I tried the latest program and it is quarantined by Malwarebytes with their generic "MachineLearning 100%" threat tag.

I see someone else reported this back in 2019.

I sent Deim a private message and he said it did not contain that malware and that it was a false positive.

Has anyone else discovered this and if there is a way around the problem?.

It looks like a great program.

Thanks, Bob.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I tried the latest program and it is quarantined by Malwarebytes with their generic "MachineLearning 100%" threat tag.

I'm using it without problems, scanned by two programs for virus/malware. Have you tried to enter an exemption in the Malwarebytes program?

BobFam

Hi. OK. Thanks.
Glad it works OK for you. My Malwarebytes said it was sending the file to them for analysis.

Regards, Bob.

BobFam

Malwarebytes checked the program and now it can be run. It runs OK.

It is a great program! Thanks Deim.

I have a strange problem though. The manual will not open with Acrobat Reader DC. I get an Acrobat Reader DC screen that asks if I want to try Acrobat Reader Pro and the manual.pdf file does not open. I can open all other pdf's on my computer OK with Acrobat Reader DC but not the manual.pdf.

Any help?

Bob.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I have a strange problem though. The manual will not open with Acrobat Reader DC. I get an Acrobat Reader DC screen that asks if I want to try Acrobat Reader Pro and the manual.pdf file does not open. I can open all other pdf's on my computer OK with Acrobat Reader DC but not the manual.pdf.

Using AR DC and opened the 12 page manual without a problem

BobFam

It is really strange. Can you please zip your manual.pdf file and include it here as an attachment?

Thanks, Bob.

wowologist

Certifiable
Or you could just remove the default Adobe app for .PDF and use any of the latest browers, I think they all have PDF viewing built in (it's pretty old tech at this point in time). That's the problem I found with Adobe products constantly trying to upsell. I dont even have one of ther products installed on any of my machines anymore. And now flash is EOL with webview/HTML 5 taking over...no need.

BobFam

Thanks. I want the Adobe Reader. It works fine on all my other pdf's just not the Wav Player Manual.pdf. I'd sure like someone to attach their zipped manual.pdf. Bob.

pmheart61

Is there a version of this available?

If it's intended to be out for the community, perhaps add it to one of the software repositories.... Maybe even gpl it so people can help improve it along the way I'm sure the formatting will change over time, and someone will suddenly have a cool improvement at some point. .... Especially if you aren't working with it anymore.... Dead link as current example

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Is there a version of this available?

If it's intended to be out for the community, perhaps add it to one of the software repositories.... Maybe even gpl it so people can help improve it along the way I'm sure the formatting will change over time, and someone will suddenly have a cool improvement at some point. .... Especially if you aren't working with it anymore.... Dead link as current example

User @deim wrote the software and he maintains it. I'm not sure if he ever intended for it to be open source or available via other sources than his site.
You'll probably learn what you need to know from the thread @freqseeker linked in his post just above this one.

Jeremy1873

Can this program combine all my multiple wavs into one huge audio file? That's where I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.