UniTrunker Download System

Status
Not open for further replies.

luminoxs

When I am monitoring a data steam from a control channel and use the download system icon to download the TGs aliases, everything works fine. When I close the program and reopen it, it all disappears and I have to re download the system again from RR. Is there a way where I can save the file so if I go into an area that doesn't have an IP connection, that all of the TGs aliases will still show?

Thanks

***I want to thank the author of this software for this awesome software and sharing it with people for free. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!! I also want to give props to RR for putting up a great site and only charging $2.50 a month for the complete services that RR has to offer.***

SCPD

QRT
When I am monitoring a data steam from a control channel and use the download system icon to download the TGs aliases, everything works fine. When I close the program and reopen it, it all disappears and I have to re download the system again from RR. Is there a way where I can save the file so if I go into an area that doesn't have an IP connection, that all of the TGs aliases will still show?
When you restart the program - is there anything in the Systems tab?

luminoxs

Yes, the two systems are in there with descriptions on them. I tried rebooting and deleting/dding the software and that didn't help. Each time I close/quit the program I get an "Uniform has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." box. I am thinking that when I close Uniform, it doesn't save the data because of this error box coming up.

SCPD

QRT
Each time I close/quit the program I get an "Uniform has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." box. I am thinking that when I close Uniform, it doesn't save the data because of this error box coming up.
As a work-around, go to the Archives tab and click the Save icon. Do this before exiting the program. That should at least preserve your data. The underlying cause has likely been fixed for the next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.