Unitrunker Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaconHarry16

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
287
Reaction score
183
Location
Beckley WV
Trying out Unitrunker 2.1.
Loads and runs Ok but does not see my SDRs.
2 RTL-SDR.Com tuners on a USB 3.1 hub
Works fine with SDR# and SDRTrunk.
Any ideas?
Thanks
 

DeaconHarry16

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
287
Reaction score
183
Location
Beckley WV
I thought this might be the problem but was afraid it might affect the other programs that I use (SDR#, SDRTrunk) if I rebuild for Unitrunker.
Comment?
Thanks
 

maus92

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
8,910
Reaction score
2,668
Location
Eastern Shore
I thought this might be the problem but was afraid it might affect the other programs that I use (SDR#, SDRTrunk) if I rebuild for Unitrunker.
Comment?
Thanks
I use those programs as well, so it won't affect them if they are properly configured.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top