User ID Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BhamScanFan

My user ID has been "scanrfan@hotmail.com" until a couple of months ago. I had to log in again and could not remember my password. When I requested my password, I got a message back that said I was now BamaScanFan. What do I have to do to get my old ID back since it already is in the system and has my AVATAR on it? Who changed my ID and WHY? I did NOT authorize any change in my information or ID!!!

MaxMan1986

It seems to me that you may have made two accounts and forgotten about one of them. Lindsay is the only person who can change user IDs, and as far as I know he only does it when the user requests it.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
My user ID has been "scanrfan@hotmail.com" until a couple of months ago. I had to log in again and could not remember my password. When I requested my password, I got a message back that said I was now BamaScanFan. What do I have to do to get my old ID back since it already is in the system and has my AVATAR on it? Who changed my ID and WHY? I did NOT authorize any change in my information or ID!!!
I still see an active scanrfan account. The account has a Yahoo email address with a callsign as the username associated with it. If you can remember it use it to regain your password. I cannot permit you to have two accounts so I'll have to close out one once this is figured out.

Email me privately and we can get it worked out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.