Website update

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator

Update 02-06-23: The MicroP25RX-II boards have shipped. I will have an update on a new forum location after they are assembled and ready to ship. Thanks for your understanding!

The MicroP25RX-II will be available soon. Please check back.

brndnstffrd

I have the MicroP25RX, is there a difference with the MicroP25RX-II?
Todd hasn't announced what they are yet, but he had said there will be some differences/improvements although both models will be compatible with each other.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
I hope that BTT device users continue posting to help others in this forum,

belvdr

No longer interested in living
I must have missed something......what is going on with this forum
See:

FreqNout

I hope that BTT device users continue posting to help others in this forum,
This btt forum has a lot of long time real BlueTail Tech radio users that have always welcomed questions and provided answers to help. The core users of Todd's radios are a great group. I enjoy my P25RX and I will continue to help others. Enjoy your radio and have fun.

FreqNout

Btt radios will continue to run regardless of what 'forum' is used for customer support. I do not care about the online drama. I care about my two radio's performance (btt and sds) in my truck. No one knows what the future holds. Enjoy the hobby with whatever radio brings happiness to your life.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
Nothing is forever, and sometimes, somethings are better, sooner than later. Chin up.

Difficult to be perfect.

Mophead

Premium Subscriber
Wow! Todd is an engineering genius, I hope RR and he can come to an understanding.

FreqNout

All the keyboard RF 'know it alls' here will now dance for joy. Drama drama drama.

I'll be enjoying my btt radio for many years to come. It has been a fun ride. Thanks Todd for the great hand built radios and super customer support.

Last edited:

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Has BTT posted any status updates about where to get technical support and the P25micro-II? I sold my P25RX-II and want to make sure that the new owner can get support if needed. The radio is flashed with the Advanced firmware, so at least he has a link to that thread. He got it Friday and hasn't said anything, so I'm thinking that it works fine on VIPER.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator

All the keyboard RF 'know it alls' here will now dance for joy. Drama drama drama.

I'll be enjoying my btt radio for many years to come. It has been a fun ride. Thanks Todd for the great hand built radios and super customer support.
I don’t think anyone here wished ill will upon Todd, so I can’t see anyone being happy about this.