Weird stuff heard on CB channel 6 from cibolo texas

SA_tx_88116

Rather listen than to stream
I’m currently listening to the CB band and I hear some people having a conversation which is normal but the thing is they sound and talk like they’re like there from the 1950s to 1960s which is kinda strange because they sound young too and they have an accent like there from the Midwest or northeast America and ones radio sound’s really good and the other one sounds weird and plays eerie tones that sound like music. They also mention the number 13 a lot and talk about Florida and New York they also talk about paychecks and one said something about tension on my suspension so maybe truckers? But I’ve never gained signal on them or lost signal on them so I don’t know what they could be doing or what their purpose is. I just heard one say something about to meet him at the CB shootout on the 15th don’t know what that is. Any ideas?

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Looks like you've stumbled upon the "Super Bowl". Folks from all over this great land running all sorts of insane power. Plenty of discussion about it on the CB radio forum:

SA_tx_88116

Rather listen than to stream
I also noticed they use call signs like tombstone and red dragon and I’m guessing they’re in South Carolina because they talk about the weather there

This just sold for $150 Kangaroo dollars or about $110 US from 1 of Australia’s biggest collector of radios… It’s in immaculate condition as all his radios. He mentioned that the US guy’s use and used them in the Super Bowl. It sold as soon as the advertisement went up. Log on to his YouTube channel and see what he’s been selling. I think you’ll enjoy it. Plus for you car buff’s, checkout his 1960 HR Holden (GMH) his restoring. Link below.
As you see in the video, yes we have the Jack Roush Mustangs DownUnder too.
What do you US guy’s think?

Last edited: