Weld Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
Weld County road 32 E. of Highway 85 on a shooting with one code black and agencies looking for an hispanic male supect driving a van. DTRS Weld S.O. Primary TG 1930, Weld TAC-1 1931.

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
Van is a Green Ford Aerostar, which surprisingly is addressed a block down the street from me. I will not post anymore information at this time as the issue is still on going.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
From the Greeley Trib:

A man was shot at a residence about half a mile east of U.S. 85 on Weld County Road 32, east of Platteville at 6:22 on Saturday night.

The man was shot in the head with a long .22-caliber rife. He was pronounced dead at he scene, according to police.

Weld County Sheriffs deputies are looking for a green Aerostar van with the license plate No. 458 ORS in connection with the shooting.

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
Interesting night and morning its been, the weld sheriffs were crawling all over this little city I live in. The suspect actually lived about 2 blocks down the street from me, close enough that sheriff officers were on watch at the end of my drive way. They searched every dumpster in town looking for the weapon, I live behind a medical clinic and they have been remodeling and they have 3 dumpsters that are packed with trash, and a sheriff and a Fort Lupton officer spent about 10 mins going through them at 2:30 in morning which wasn't very pleasant. Needless to say I only got 2 hrs of sleep. I watched the area most of the night on look out for a possible vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.