Where can I find it

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd5pqv

Premium Subscriber
Where canI find the list of the different types of groups such as FRS/GMRS that are already assigned to the BCD536 hp,I have seen it but cant remember where, Your help will be greatly appreciated,

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
FRS, as well as GMRS, frequencies are in the main database under "Nationwide Systems".

In Sentinel, open up the US portion of the main database by clicking on the + ('plus') sign.
Then, scroll down to any state & county & click the plus sign again to open the county.
Click on Nationwide to open it. There, you will find FRS, GMRS, and other systems that are in use across the U.S.
1598466144261.png

On the scanner itself, if you set the 536HP to scan the Full Database (under the 'Set Scan Selection', 'Select Lists to Monitor'), then you can choose which 'Nationwide' systems to monitor, or to ignore.

If that's not what you are trying to determine, be a bit more specific as what you are trying to do.

kd5pqv

Premium Subscriber
Sir

I want to thank you so much this is exactly what I am looking for I just needed you to help me I wi;; now ask questions to you if I need help I hope you dont mind again thank you and God bless you

Status
Not open for further replies.