Where to buy your BCD996T Scanner, How much delivered and did you get it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unixadm

I ordered the BCD996T from USASCAN.COM last night (May 31st @ 9pm Pacific) and it shipped today. Very prompt shipping, good communication and even their status email is very helpful. Good price too.

LauraQ

Ordered from Communications Electronics (USASCAN.COM) in mid-May. $519.95. The scanner shipped today. Great company to do business with!

jwb8734

Premium Subscriber
I ordered mine Wed 5/31 I'll have it Monday. I got it from The Ham Station.
Scott (ScanCapeCod) have a good review. I paid $549.99 for 996 and UPS ground and paild with PAYPAL. I'll Post My SN in the other forum.

cristisphoto

pto said:
"This is a courtesy e-mail to let you know that your BCD996T
scanner you ordered is currently on order from the Uniden factory in
China
and is expected at our
Emergency Operations Center approximately June 10, 2006 or earlier".. This is a part of the email I received on Thursday from CEI- usascan.com.

I SECOND That!!
Mr. Glen Cohen RUUULES....
And he has Everything its a on stop place..
HE has A LOT of different stuuf in his store SOOOO
ANyways
Regards,
Crista

MacombMonitor

Ordered mine from my buddy Gary Watts, at Public Safety Communications, LLC, in Warren, Michigan. I picked it up today, and we had lunch and good conversation.

My first impressions..."Give me Butel's software, or give me death!" :eek:

epbernstein

STiMULi said:
To keep this discussion off of the Post release thread I thought I would create this thread. It may serve as a good tracking system for the best prices, shipping and who has them in stock.

So to start it off

I ordered from USASCAN.com (Communication Electronics)
$519 Shipped
Due to be shipped out on June 1st

(Obviously at this time I have not yet recieved mine)

539.95+ $14.95 from Universal Radio. Shipped June 1. Delivery due date is 6/5.

SCPD

QRT
USASCAN.com

When ordering yours from USASCAN.com (Communication Electronics) how long did the standard UPS take and did you have to sign for the package?

STiMULi

jrbobdobbs said:
When ordering yours from USASCAN.com (Communication Electronics) how long did the standard UPS take and did you have to sign for the package?

From their location to Arizona they quoted 6-7 days but I am only on my 3rd day. :(

compubandit

I ordered mine May 22nd from Communication Electronics. They shipped it May 31st and UPS delivered it June 1st to my door in SE Kansas.

LauraQ

jrbobdobbs said:

Five working days to California. I haven't received the scanner yet (due Wednesday), but I don't believe there's a signature required.

jpm

compubandit said:
I ordered mine May 22nd from Communication Electronics. They shipped it May 31st and UPS delivered it June 1st to my door in SE Kansas.
Ditto for me. They have the best customer service over any other competitors. This is my third Uniden product I purchased from them.

TenRingMike

For what it's worth, I've dealt with R&R, and I've dealt with CEI. I'd rather do business with R&R any day of the week. I realize I'm in the minority on that.

northzone

Premium Subscriber
Ordered it Friday from Communications Electronics ($519 total) standard shipping, got it today, Monday. Hard to beat that.

K9GTJ

I orderd mine from Rick at The Ham Station in Evansville. Standard UPS shipping is just one day to my house. Not a single problem even when I called to order and then realized I forgot my wallet at home.

whooey

kokomo1 said:
I orderd mine from Rick at The Ham Station in Evansville. Standard UPS shipping is just one day to my house. Not a single problem even when I called to order and then realized I forgot my wallet at home.

Smae here, UPS tracking has said out for delivery in my city since 4:45AM, should be here any minute....

I'm getting antsy!!!

55212723.gif

KT4HX

Premium Subscriber
Ordered mine today from CEI and will be here Thursday! Already downloaded the 996 UASD and copied my systems over from 396 UASD - so I'm ready. Looking forward to it.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.