Wright County Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
Law Enforcement is fully migrated and earlier today they had a transmission noting that the Law Enforcement VHF patch has been taken down.

Still have yet to figure out many of the tacs, so keep your eyes peeled...

KD0FEO

Wright County, MN
Feed Provider
i have posted the TGIDS and information, but i keep pending moderation from the admins.. would be nice to GET THROUGH ONE OF THESE TIMES SINCE I AM A PAYING SUBSCRIBER.

KD0FEO

Wright County, MN
Feed Provider
Wright County is running off of Sherbune County and Hennepin County towers..

TGID:

25359 = Wright County Main
25361 = Wright County CH3 (Info, DL, Registration.. etc)

This is all i have for now! I am keeping my ears open out here in Monticello!

Eddie

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
OT Reply to a specific individual

i have posted the TGIDS and information, but i keep pending moderation from the admins.. would be nice to GET THROUGH ONE OF THESE TIMES SINCE I AM A PAYING SUBSCRIBER.
You, like every other new user are moderated until you have 3 approved posts. Let's be clear on a couple of points:
  1. You may be a premium member, but that does not give you any extra privildges in the forums. The forums have nothing to do with your subscriber status on RadioReference.com.
  2. I assume your misunderstanding of the above point motivated you to shout out your dissatisfaction with the moderation review process. What I have to say is that if that is not the case, in other words you are bound and determined to be a pain in the neck, you will not last here in the forums, your premium member status not withstanding.
I am going to assume that you take the above as constructive crisism of an apparent attitude problem that no longer needs to be addressed.

KD0FEO

Wright County, MN
Feed Provider
Freq:

25359 = Wright Co Main
25361 = Wright Co CH3
25300 = Wright County Fire

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
i herd something about P25 phase2, is wright going to be? is wright going to be able to be monitored completely with a uniden bcd396XT.

thanks i am a noob

N0FPY

Fleet Map

Why would an law enforcement entity hand out there fleetmap?

Fleet maps are no secret. There are numerous fleet maps out there for various counties. They don't show talkgroup numbers but the talkgroup names.

K

kb0nly

Fleet maps are no secret. There are numerous fleet maps out there for various counties. They don't show talkgroup numbers but the talkgroup names.

If/When they finally go ARMER here i know people that can get me the Fleet Map also. As N0FPY mentioned its no big secret. They don't have any confidential system info on them, at least the ones i have seen, usually just the layout of the departments and what the names are of their talkgroups.

It going to take some listening to determine what TGID belongs to each.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
I have a couple fleet maps that are marked as confidential, some with the HEX on them others without. the rationale for them being marked confidential is that often times the layout of the radio may help someone identify the pattern in which they talkgroups are laid out, making it easier for folks to identify the identity of their talkgroups and to fill in missing links... they may not want it known that TG "A', although encrypted, is Narcotics, TG "B", also ENC is Gang Task Force and TG "C", also ENC is Warrant Execution... I know many of us can use our thinkers and figure out the usage of the ENC TG's based on radio ID's, but it is a nice little added bit of security for them, which is typically completely countered by the one oblivious member of one of those divisions who neglects to put their radio into Closed mode when they use those TG's... Ideally, they should do the Hennepin County thing and have absolutely no cohesion or organization to their talkgroups...

silviarunner

Need Help

Still not picking up anything in wright county. I put the 3 Freqs listed here in PSRedit500 along with the 3 talk group IDs and i still pick up nothing. Am I doing something wrong.

hamelfire

Still not picking up anything in wright county. I put the 3 Freqs listed here in PSRedit500 along with the 3 talk group IDs and i still pick up nothing. Am I doing something wrong.

I have the Henn west tower plugged in and they are comming in clear here. Should state I live 3 blks from the tower. How far away are you from the Henn west tower?

Heckler

Wright County Freqs/TGID

I have the following that ARE currently working with my scanner:

Freq
851.8500 Enfield Simulcast (Control Channel)

Talkgroups
2332 NEW RVR HOSP New River Hospital
25300 WRT FIRE DSP Fire Dispatch
25359 WRT LAW DISP Law Dispatch
25361 WRT LAW 3 Law 3

Heckler

Yes there are some encrypted talkgroups but none of these listed above. I have several talkgroups for Wright County however my source has told me not to go public with them yet, so I am respecting their wishes at this time. According to the fleetmap there seems to be about 5 encrypted talkgroups.

Status
Not open for further replies.