The radio looks good, but I'm a bit concerned about the siren box.
I am not jumping on you, but you know my position on this "wacker thing". Rather than saying this and trying to get him to guess at what you were talking about about, you could have just asked if he was a volunteer firefighter and or part of a police department. Instead you just assumed that he was using it for personal use and claimed that the self appointed police would come and harass him. Would you people just give this business up and just start asking questions rather than just assuming someone is a whacker? Its really starting to get old.
I am not a wacker and would never have a siren in my truck, but all the more reasons why NONE of you here will ever see my truck install. There are too many of you that just want something to complain about. If your going to just put comments on the board like the one above, I believe it is just best not to post at all. He has a very good install going on there, and he was nice enough to show it to us all. It only takes one to ruin it, and b7spectra.....you runined it.