Zello and domestic militia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFI-EMI-GUY

Some interesting analysis.

KevinC

The big K
Super Moderator
If you want to talk about the wireless aspect of this, that's fine. But don't drag any politics into it. I'm sure plenty of other forums exist to discuss politics.

No need to respond and only one warning.

drdispatch

What's the frequency, Kenneth?
Premium Subscriber
Okay, so regarding Zello:
Don't know if you guys are familiar with the TV series "Chicago PD", but the characters use something like this to communicate with each other. It reminded me of the old Nextel Direct Connect feature.

RFI-EMI-GUY

Okay, so regarding Zello:
Don't know if you guys are familiar with the TV series "Chicago PD", but the characters use something like this to communicate with each other. It reminded me of the old Nextel Direct Connect feature.

I am always surprised at all the police drama shows where cops and detectives go into dangerous situations with no radio, just a cellphone.

drdispatch

What's the frequency, Kenneth?
Premium Subscriber
I am always surprised at all the police drama shows where cops and detectives go into dangerous situations with no radio, just a cellphone.
A lot of my detectives didn't carry portables. They were issued, but they didn't always carry them with them when they got out of the car. I think the LODD we had in 2005 changed their thinking on that.

rescuecomm

One would think that said groups would attempt to find a communications system that is resistant to traffic analysis and contact tracing. Anyone remember the numbers stations on shortwave?

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
One would think that said groups would attempt to find a communications system that is resistant to traffic analysis and contact tracing. Anyone remember the numbers stations on shortwave?

Remember, these are the same people that believe lizard people are running the government. Not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed. If Gomer can't hear them on the CB, it must be secure.

StoliRaz

🇺🇲
Cool now do BLM.
They never will..just yesterday they mobbed a Wegman's supermarket in Rochester NY and forced them to shut down for the day. Of course most people never heard about it because the "media" never reports it.

Status
Not open for further replies.