1095 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

firecatohio

Just received my 1095. Did firmware/library/etc update on pc... got hooked up with new antenna. Not receiving anything.. I miss something?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

troymail

Silent Key
In Franklin County at the moment... have fire in it

Still not much to work with --

Looking at the Franklin County page: Franklin County, Ohio (OH) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

this system: Franklin County Public Safety Trunking System, Columbus, Ohio - Scanner Frequencies appears to be obsolete.

it looks like they are on the state system Ohio MARCS-IP: Multi-Agency Radio Communications (P25) Trunking System, Various, Ohio - Scanner Frequencies

which has many, many sites - and as many as 5-7 in Franklin County.

You probably only want to program the closest site to you location - but that's not 100%

So what did you program and did you use the EZ Scan PC software (and copy that configuration to your scanner) - or - did you do programming via the radio itself?

firecatohio

After doing the updates I now go to select area, then county.. after doing that I hit scan and it says nothing to play

wbswetnam

If you have selected those service types, and you have properly loaded the database into scan lists, then it should play correctly. Personally I prefer setting up scan lists through the iScan software, so I can adjust the channel names and other settings. I have the WS 1095 in my car, mounted on the side of the central console.

Status
Not open for further replies.