73, 88, so long and thanks for all the fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhistlerWendy

Premium Subscriber
Hi guys!
As all of you know, life brings change and with that I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that I have left my position at The Whistler Group to pursue a new challenge. As many of you who know me know that I have always walked the fence between technical and creative and I've been given an amazing opportunity to help out my local art museum (Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art) and it is something I just couldn't pass up. I want to thank you for your dedication and support to this community, I've had an amazing experience!

WhistlerWendy will always live on! I'm not saying goodbye per say, I'm just turning over the reigns to Scanner_Support who will provide all official announcements going forward.

Thank you again for making me feel so welcome to this group!

Happy Scanning!

p.s. and for those of you who don't get the "so long and thanks for all the fish" reference - google it!

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for all you did to make it easier for us, especially during the earlier days of the TRX series. You've done an amazing job and I'm sure will be a great benefit wherever you go after Whistler.

Hopefully Scanner_Support will introduce themselves soon, will they be using this Radio Reference name?

Thanks again, and good luck in the future!

WhistlerWendy

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for all you did to make it easier for us, especially during the earlier days of the TRX series. You've done an amazing job and I'm sure will be a great benefit wherever you go after Whistler.

Hopefully Scanner_Support will introduce themselves soon, will they be using this Radio Reference name?

Thanks again, and good luck in the future!

Thank you!

Yes, Scanner_Support will be their name. They should make an appearance on here today sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.