Allegheny County ferquency

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernesto13

I was wondering what the frequency of the Allegheny County Fire and EMS channel is? I have the 5-0 app for my Ipad and am listening to it but I cant find any info on it so I can listen to it on my scanner.

Anyone with info would be a great help. Thanks

druhe

Premium Subscriber

fernesto13

I have all of those in my scanner and it is still not coming up. On the iPad app the channel is allegheny county fire and ems

fire42man

Allegheny county has enough individual fire and EMS channels alone to take up 50 channels in a scanner. There are none that cover the entire county, other than the countywide tactical channels.

tim369xxx

If your talking about Allegheny County Fire & EMS audio feed thats mine. If you are not hearing some channels its because of the following reasons.

1. I may not have the channel.
2. The scanner might not recieve some poor reception.

I am going to be working on updating the Banks & channels as well as Reception so I can Cover ALL Fire & EMS channels in the county. After County switched the channels around i havent had too much time to update it due to work, out of the house, exc. Ill update it this week with the channels. But as for the reception i need to possibly relocate the feed & get an outside antenna so that may take a little longer.

BTW. which channels are not recieving?

Status
Not open for further replies.