ARC250 BASIC "record" column is missing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

john98225

I have a BC785D and the basic version of ARC250. On my laptop, the software shows a 'Record' column for each bank, the 5th column in between 'Delay Time' and 'Beep Alert.' on my desktop, the record column is missing.

I've looked everywhere to see if the option got turned off somehow, but can't find anything. (Nothing in help file's index called 'record' or 'recording' either.) I've even uninstalled the software on the desktop and re-installed it. No change. A file loaded on the laptop that shows record settings will not do the same when it is opened on the desktop.

Anyone know how to fix this?

john98225

MPSCS - it may not actually have the record option, but the software does show a record column (on my laptop). My problem is I like to use an Excel spreadsheet to set up the programming and then just copy it over to the ARC250. But having an extra column on the laptop messes up my pasting from the one I complete on the desktop.

john98225

Thank you! I did finally see that the program defaults to the BC296D. I didn't see the model setup tab you referrenced, which would have been way easier than pulling the scanner from the truck and cabling it to the desktop, etc. - which also changed the BC296D to my BC785D and gave me the record column.

So, Butelsoftware, can you tell me if the ARC250 basic does or doesn't support the record option/function?

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
In the RS232 setup window you can manually select the model. Once a scanner is connected the software will read and set the model automatically. For BC250/296 models the record column is hidden.
ARc250Basis does support programming the record flag for BC785/796 models.
I think MPSCS refers to the recording option in the Virtual control, that;s something different.

Gommert
Butel Software

Status
Not open for further replies.