Augusta-Richmond County Trunked System

golsonnj

Premium Subscriber
I'm trying to figure out the system being used in Augusta-Richmond County. There is RR database info for a P25 system there but no talkgroups or details and the frequencies only show 5 of the licensed 15 fixed base frequencies and none of the 15 mobile licensed frequencies. Other sources suggest they may be on the Palmetto 800 TRS but the SC database for that system only shows about 5 talkgroups of one agency and Palmetto 800 doesn't appear in the GA data on RR. I'm using a BCD436HP and also trying to figure out how to manually configure a system that might capture the traffic but am stymied how to go about it. For instance, one Palmetto 800 info resource indicates that Augusta-Richmond County utilizes talkgroups between 55001 and 59999 so how I need to figure out how to scan for as many as 4,998 potential talkgroups.

gman4661

They are no longer on Pal 800. They have built their own system which is 100% encrypted if I am not mistaken. As far as I know, every LE agency in the county is on the system.