BC355N Not working

Jv4

Premium Subscriber
I recently purchased a Uniden BC355N to scan local law enforcement agencies and emergency services. I followed the online programming tutorials and the scanner is not putting through any transmissions.

Below are the radio reference channels I am trying to scan (mainly sheriff channels 1 & 2).
Pueblo County, Colorado (CO) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I recently purchased a Uniden BC355N to scan local law enforcement agencies and emergency services. I followed the online programming tutorials and the scanner is not putting through any transmissions.

Below are the radio reference channels I am trying to scan (mainly sheriff channels 1 & 2).
Pueblo County, Colorado (CO) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Just for clarity, there are some conventional channels listed for Pueblo County & city, but comments on the database page that indicates they are using the Statewide system, DTRS, which, as doc has noted, your scanner cannot receive.

While you could program those conventional channels, they likely are not being used on a regular basis, if at all. They probably kept them, for now, in case the trunked system went down in their area.
1724637248942.png

Jv4

Premium Subscriber
Thank you both for the fast responses. Are there any devices you could recommend that would work with those channels that don't cost and arm and a leg?