BCD536HP "Black Friday Now" Pricing

trp2525

mikec10

I just placed my order for the BCD536hp at MTC. I have been monitoring it for a couple of days and you nudged me enough to make the purchase. I just sold my SDS200 6 months ago and went with the Unication G4 which I love but I miss my base. I want to listen to the tone out feature and utilize the wifi feature. Plus I know it is a good unit. So now there is one less BCD536 available. I like the 80plus dollar savings. I love the Unication G4 but the Bluetooth feature is not the best. No shipping and no tax it even better!

Last edited:

radioman2008

Batlabs user Wazzzzzzzzup (2001-Present)
Premium Subscriber
it amazes me that these 536 units are still manufactured, they have been around for almost 10 years.
I have 2 and keep them in discovery mode 24/7 recording systems and conventional for audio history.

one common problem is the push/func rotation knob. within a few months both of mine started jumping around, which requires me to push slightly in a side direction to stablilize them. i got one replaced under warranty and they just replaced the entire front head. now, after all these years, I try not to rotate the knobs much.

also, if you buy any 436/536 used, be sure to get the upgrade keys in writing from the seller, if you send in to uniden a 436/536 thats been upgraded, they may send it back blanked. at worst you loose the upgrades, at best if you have the keys, you can re enter them.

also...if you own any ham radios that you use in your vehicle, and you have external antennas for the scanners on the roof, be careful transmitting, because your ham radio RF will overload the antenna and Fry Q2 and Q3 in the scanners, causing it to go deaf. (there are threads on RR about this)

great scanners!

ih784

Premium Subscriber
For those who might be in the market for a brand-new BCD536HP, Main Trading Company (located in Paris, Texas) currently has it for $419.00 and that includes FREE shipping and no sales tax is charged unless you are shipping to Texas.

This is a VERY GOOD price as Scanner Master has it for $519.95 and Bearcat Warehouse has it for $485.99. I'm sure this will sell out very quickly at $419.00 so I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger if you definitely want one.
I’m late to the party. You see any other deals like this, just message me and don’t post here until I get mine. I’m new and these guys already have plenty of scanners.

trp2525

I’m late to the party. You see any other deals like this, just message me and don’t post here until I get mine. I’m new and these guys already have plenty of scanners.
Per the posting above by mikec10, the $419 deal on the BCD536HP lasted at least 5 days which was much longer than I thought it would last.

If you are interested in a specific Uniden model at a discount/sale price, I would suggest that you regularly check the various scanner websites until you find a deal that you like. While it's not a totally complete list by any means, I would suggest that you regularly check Scanner Master, Bearcat Warehouse, Ham Radio Outlet, Giga Parts, Main Trading Company, Zip Scanners, Factory Outlet Store, Webtron-x, Walcott Radio and Amazon (which has scanners sold and shipped by Amazon as well as other 3rd party vendors).

mikec10

Per the posting above by mikec10, the $419 deal on the BCD536HP lasted at least 5 days which was much longer than I thought it would last.

If you are interested in a specific Uniden model at a discount/sale price, I would suggest that you regularly check the various scanner websites until you find a deal that you like. While it's not a totally complete list by any means, I would suggest that you regularly check Scanner Master, Bearcat Warehouse, Ham Radio Outlet, Giga Parts, Main Trading Company, Zip Scanners, Factory Outlet Store, Webtron-x, Walcott Radio and Amazon (which has scanners sold and shipped by Amazon as well as other 3rd party vendors).
Ham Radio Outlet is selling Bcd536HP for $599.99. I was lucky and got mine at Main Trading for $419.00. The difference of $180.00. HRO catalog listed the scanner for $599.99 also. I just got their catalog. Big difference. I am glad and lucky I got mine. I know it is not an SDS quality for simulcast but I am very happy with it. using it for analog primarily. I will pick up some simulcast. It will either miss the whole transmission or come thru very clear like the SDS models. I had both SDS models. Sold both and got a Unication G4. To all have a nice Thanksgiving.