Carlson Parkway is a and criminals.. Believe it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimyleg

Uhh... hi.
Any one got the Carlson Parkway security freqs? It's a private comapny that patrols the parkway. I see them driving around from time to time, and after having my vehicle broken into I want there freqs. I'll try to leave close call on but thats lucky with the 396. What kind of radios if any could a security company like this have?
Input pleeeaaasse

Sry about the title..

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
Carlson pkwy is a public road so it would be patrolled by the police...either Plymouth or Minnetonka depending on exactly where you are because it runs through both cities. Carlson Companies own just about all the buildings on Carlson pkwy, so any private security vehicles you see on the street are probably just traveling from one building to another, not actually patrolling the street. It should say on the vehicle what security company it is, you may be able to find out if they have a frequency licensed to them from the FCC.

jimyleg

they turn there side light bare lights on and the flood lamp on and idle through the parking lot. So somthings up..

MNRotrMedic

A lot of the security companies in the metro seem to be on LTR trunked systems. That can make sorting out particular companies difficult sometimes.

MNRotrMedic

I've never personally heard encryption on any LTR system but i should add that i don't live in the metro. Simple voice inversion is just as easy to do via LTR as any other system.

Status
Not open for further replies.