Clarion County Fire Radio

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
There is a live stream on Broascastify that includes this in the description:
The stream monitors the following radio frequencies in Clarion County: North Fire Dispatch (453.02500), East Fire Dispatch (453.38750), South Fire Dispatch (453.30000), West Fire Dispatch (453.37500), Med 10 EMS Dispatch (462.97500), LZ Ops (453.81250).

This info conflicts with what is listed in the database. Anyone out there able to confirm which frequency usage/naming is correct?

RES27CUE

Premium Subscriber
They are working slowly to build a P25 system off of their current system. All repeaters are still the same except they added voters to add access to the whole county instead of having a N,S,E,W and only having one area use one repeater. The repeaters are now designated Tac. 1-4 and are provided in the dispatch to tell the responding agency what repeater is available and doesn't have other traffic on it. They run stuff a little non typical when EMS responds to a call with the fire co they will use a TAC channel. When fire responds to a call with EMS they use MED10 the other listed channels still operate the same.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
So, if I understand correctly, there is a single fire dispatch/paging channel and then the four tac repeaters assigned as needed. This would put some of the database listing as correct. There is still a "Fire West" repeater listed in the DB. Would that no longer be valid, then?

I have other info showing the North/South/East/West repeaters along with 8 simplex "ops" channels (Fire Ops 1-8). The database lists 7 simplex "fireground" channels (Fireground 6-12).

With regard to the audio stream...I guess that description is outdated, then? The dispatch channel in the DB isn't even among the listed frequencies being scanned. I'm listening, but it is slow up there and I'm not getting any tags on the feed I am using so that makes it harder to know what I'm hearing.

RES27CUE

Premium Subscriber
Correct one dispatch Frequency, Ems continue to stay on MED10 as far as i know, Four TAC channels (Main ops, replaced RPT name N,S,E,W all now work county wide) and 8 OPS channels (Replace fireground channels-simplex) and Traffic, LZ any of the other simplex channels remain the same. From my understanding they went from single UHF conventional repeaters designated to one area to voters to open up more airspace so if there was more than one incident in close proximity communicators weren't stepping on each other. From what I gather all the frequencies will eventually go into a p25 pool and the current channel names will become the talkgroup names.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin

Thanks for the info. I also found these two news stories.