Control Channel Problem / Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

fd1075ny

Im using the Uniden 396xt -- with Butel software and downloaded from this site. My question is abt the Control Channels. I know there is the primary and a few alternates.

When I downloaded a P25 system. The control channel (red) and the alts were not included in the download.
The talkgroup IDs appeared correctly. But by entering the missing cont freqs manually, do they have to be in order (primary---alt)?

Thanks in advance guys

Dan

Junior08

Premium Subscriber
All of the frequencies, primary and secondary/voice, should have downloaded. What system are you trying to download? Can you try it again to see if it works properly or does the same thing?

troymail

Silent Key
Im using the Uniden 396xt -- with Butel software and downloaded from this site. My question is abt the Control Channels. I know there is the primary and a few alternates.

When I downloaded a P25 system. The control channel (red) and the alts were not included in the download.
The talkgroup IDs appeared correctly. But by entering the missing cont freqs manually, do they have to be in order (primary---alt)?

Thanks in advance guys

Dan

For P25, the answer is no - they don't need any specific order.

Status
Not open for further replies.