CSU vs CU

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevecubfan

Premium Subscriber
cu vs csu

another talkgroup being used is 12-005/1541 listed as a patch. all hell is breaking loose and it's not even kickoff

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
stevecubfan said:
another talkgroup being used is 12-005/1541 listed as a patch. all hell is breaking loose and it's not even kickoff

Sending all officers to the loosers (CU) side and pretty good monitoring, screaming that is.

Online primary mnn feed as well for anyone interested.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Thayne said:
How Bout those Broncos?? :evil:

Hey the Rockies scored more points than the Broncos today.

Jim<

Last edited:

cstockmyer

It was amazing to me to hear the CU/CSU game. The inside cops had one channel, EMS another and traffic yet another. Talk about a cluster. I would think one channel would be better then 3 different, but then again I don't sit behind a big desk down in the Webb building.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
cstockmyer said:
It was amazing to me to hear the CU/CSU game. The inside cops had one channel, EMS another and traffic yet another. Talk about a cluster. I would think one channel would be better then 3 different, but then again I don't sit behind a big desk down in the Webb building.

It actually works well at both the Rockies and Broncos to do it this way because then those channels feed into an on-scene operations center and/or command post where there are reps from each department along with Invesco folks and such.

Jim<

cstockmyer

jimmnn said:
It actually works well at both the Rockies and Broncos to do it this way because then those channels feed into an on-scene operations center and/or command post where there are reps from each department along with Invesco folks and such.

Jim<

Maybe you and I where listening to different things. Officers where getting frustrated at having to change channel to ask for help, ask questions or get rescue.

Status
Not open for further replies.