Database updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
I have started to make the changes that you suggested starting with Fairfield County and will move from county to county. The database does need alot of maintenance and I will try to make it as accurate as possible.

As I was going through the Stamford section I just want to double check do all the Stamford Volly fire companies use the same PL?

Chris, on the subject of changes, I noticed in the FFLD. CTY. section that the Trumbull FD 400 Mhz. fireground channels you added don't include any PL/DPL tones. Is this an oversight or was it not included in the original submision? I won't add them if they don't have tones due to the high RF intermod area I travel around in.

Thanks!

Manny

Lynch_Christopher

Database Admin
Manny,

When I moved the information over to the Trumbull section I didn't see any PL/DPL tones in the original listing.

- Chris

Chris, on the subject of changes, I noticed in the FFLD. CTY. section that the Trumbull FD 400 Mhz. fireground channels you added don't include any PL/DPL tones. Is this an oversight or was it not included in the original submision? I won't add them if they don't have tones due to the high RF intermod area I travel around in.

Thanks!

Manny

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
Many, I think those UHF never had any PLs on them to begin with. I think, not sure, were also utilized for x-band repeaters on the rigs at one time so no PL was set up. I have to double check my information.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Sounds right now that I think about it! Man I wish they would just get this all squared away once and for all!

Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.