Douglas & Elbert County Law Enforcement to Encrypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

jthorpe

That's what they tell the public and want us to believe its like they try to say the guy who shot and killed that Deputy last January had a scanner when in fact he didn't he had the Deputy's radio who was laying in his Apartment.

Conspiracy theory much? You are zeroing in on a single incident. If you actually think that criminals don't listen and use it to their advantage, you're wrong... but whatever. Think what you want to think.

ShyFlyer

Premium Subscriber
If you actually think that criminals don't listen and use it to their advantage...
Oh, some listen. Some try to take advantage. Keeping "them" out of the loop is only a minor side benefit.

The real reason is to keep the audio out of the hands of the media and criminal defense attorneys for as long as possible should an incident end up under scrutiny.

jthorpe

Oh, some listen. Some try to take advantage. Keeping "them" out of the loop is only a minor side benefit.

The real reason is to keep the audio out of the hands of the media and criminal defense attorneys for as long as possible should an incident end up under scrutiny.

Ahh, so you're a mind reader and expert on police policy. You must have access to ISAAC bulletins too. :rolleyes:

madjoe43

Conspiracy theory much? You are zeroing in on a single incident. If you actually think that criminals don't listen and use it to their advantage, you're wrong... but whatever. Think what you want to think.
Si if that's the case how many can they say prove had a scanner or using an App that where listening to them? I'll tell you one (1) incident from I think it was Arvada from years ago. Now I still don't see why Denver fire had to Encrypt the reason was wrong a lie had no merit in fact in all the years I've head Denver Paramedics talking to Denver PD more than the fire.

4436time

In Gov't We Trust
Premium Subscriber
The couple of officers I've spoken with lately said it's due to scanners and streaming but didn't elaborate. Scanners and streaming.........

madjoe43

The couple of officers I've spoken with lately said it's due to scanners and streaming but didn't elaborate. Scanners and streaming.........
Every time What I've heard is streaming but they can control that go look see how many Depts stream there own so they can control whats heard.

jthorpe

Every time What I've heard is streaming but they can control that go look see how many Depts stream there own so they can control whats heard.
Do I need to get you a helmet? Will that help with the black helicopters? Good lord man. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.